A Cure for your Hemorrhoids
Experts estimate that as much as 40% of the adult population will have hemorrhoid problems at some time in their lives. While there are genetic influences, the principal reasons for hemorrhoids are environmental. But the bottom line is how to find a cure for your hemorrhoids and get rid of them, as soon as possible.
Genetic predisposition to a condition just means that if your parents or grandparents had the problem then you are more likely to have the same kind of problem than the average person would be. It really is a matter of percentages of likelihood, not pre-ordained to be.
The saying about an ounce of prevention being worth more than a pound of cure would certainly seem to apply to hemorrhoids. When environmental influences are exactly what brings on a great undesirable medical problem, the way to prevent that condition is to modify the factors that cause it.
- With hemorrhoids the two primary causes are insufficient dietary fiber and sitting in the same position for long periods of time without a break.
- For most people, changing those two factors is not at all difficult.
- Insufficient dietary fiber indicates long time periods between bowel movements.
- That in turn means hard bar stool, refraining from which does tissue damage and leads to hemorrhoids.
- You should be having at least one or two going number 2 every day.
- These ought to be with relatively soft stool.
- If not, then you are probably not getting enough fiber.
That's Easy to Correct
You correct it by eating more vegetables, fruits and whole grain foods. Take white loaf of bread and pastry products out of your diet and eat only bread and pastries created using whole-wheat flour. Start paying attention to the fiber content of foods (for packaged foods, it's on the label). Make a high-fiber cereal part of your regular breakfast, eat granola bars rather than hostess twinkies.
- Your work necessitates sitting for long periods of time, there are two things you can do to help avoid hemorrhoids.
- You can make sure you have a really good, smooth, encouraging cushion to be able to sit on.
- Then you can make it a point to get up and move around frequently.
- Go for coffee or water.
- Or just get up and stretch!
- Keep your blood circulating properly.
Hemorrhoid or Fissure?
While it may not be the subject of casual conversation, rectal bleeding is something you should discuss with your doctor. But very often people are embarrassed ...
O.K. So much for prevention. But in the event you are already suffering from a hemorrhoid condition? How do you cure hemorrhoids once you already have them?
First Off, Know that Temporary Relief Solutions are Not Cures
They treat the symptoms rather than the causes, goal to ease the pain instead of cure the condition. They may still be useful in the short run. You might want to use them while you are searching for a real cure.
Secondly, know that the medical and pharmaceutical industries generally push short-term relief over-the-counter products that you have to keep buying over and over again. After that when your untreated hemorrhoids finally get to be unbearable, they prescribe unpleasant and also costly surgical treatment. Which generally works but is better prevented. It's best to look outside of these traditional sources.
There a wide range of effective natural cures for hemorrhoids, home remedies for hemorrhoids as well as holistic as well as other cures for hemorrhoids. One or more of these will probably work for you. Look for a proven cure with lots of testimonies from people who have tried it and found that it worked for them.
Cures that Offer a Money-Back Guarantee Will Probably Work in Almost All Cases
The only way that makes sense for the dealers to give a money-back guarantee is when they are certain that their cure works for almost all people. Only then can they make such a guarantee and say that you get cured or perhaps it doesn't cost you anything.