A Pain in the Butt - Hemorrhoids
What are hemorrhoids and what do I have to do to relieve the discomfort? They are also known as piles and they are caused from too much pressure on the anal veins that can result in either external or internal hemorrhoids.
- Internal hemorrhoids have no lump outside the anal area that can be seen.
- While external hemorrhoids can be easier to see they can also be the most painful.
- There are many people in the world who are afflicted by hemorrhoids and mostly exist in people over the age of fifty.
- There are lots of ways to deal with hemorrhoids but one of the simplest techniques is the sitz bath.
- A sitz bath can actually experience again a number of the discomfort and reduce the swelling.
What is a sitz bath? It's really a bath where you sit in warm water that covers your own buttocks and hips. The idea is the fact that sitting in the warm water will help more blood to reach the anal location which can promote healing and help with any discomfort from the hemorrhoids. It is a kind of hydrotherapy or water treatment for hemorrhoids.
Bleeding Hemorrhoids TREATMENT How to Stop Hemorrhoid Bleeding FAST Hemorrhoid Bleeding Cure
Discover the The Only Holistic System That Will Show You How To Permanently Cure Your Hemorrhoids In 48 Hours, Guaranteed. CLICK HERE for more ...
You can Actually Buy a Sitz Bath Which is a Plastic Bath that Fits More Than a Toilet
Nonetheless, using your bath tub might be the simplest way to have a sitz bath. Fill up your bath with warm water. You want this warm enough to be comfortable and not too hot. Again, the water has to cover your buttocks and hips and it is recommended that you partially sleep the night rather than sit in the tub to relieve any pressure on the anal location.
You May Also Want to Add Some Aromatherapy Oils to the Water to Help You Relax
Choose your chosen oil but utilizing Lavender, Melissa or Valerian Oil make for a great calming bath. Another good choice is adding epsom salts to the water that is recommended by many practitioners. Epsom salts helps to draw toxins out of the body, reduces swelling and relaxes muscles. As well, epsom salt is also known for helping to relieve irritation and pain. Epsom salts can be purchased from most drug stores.
How To get rid of External Hemorrhoids It is often said that Mother Nature cures what science cannot. This is a statement that I personally believe. There are natural cures out there for everything from the common cold to hemorrhoids. Using a natural cure for hemorrhoids can help you...
- You will want to be in the bath for about twenty to thirty min's several times a week to promote healing.
- When you get out of the bath tub you will want to work with a clean, cotton towel to dry the area.
- Make sure you don't rub but pat the region dry with the towel.
- If you want you can also let the area air dry which some practitioners recommend so you aren't causing any hardship to the area again.
- You looking for a natural and effective remedy for hemorrhoids?
- What have you got to lose?
- There are techniques that offer natural remedies without painful procedures and side effects that actually work.
- You will love the results but more importantly you will love how your body feels.
For more info on natural remedies for hemorrhoids, click here for Tips for Hemorrhoid Alleviation.