Causes and Treatment of Hemroids or Hemorrhoids
Hemroids are embarrassing, painful and a terrible daily condition to have to deal with.
Do you know that hemorrhoids can be a life-threatening disease? If not treated in early stages then it can be really painful and need to be operated. Hemroids can occur in different types like internal, external, blood loss hemroids and others.
What Leads to Hemroids?
The main causes of hemorrhoids can be divided into two groups, namely that those are associated with our lifestyle and that are based on our own eating habits. Usually the common causes of hemroids include aging, bad diet plan, pregnancy and also child birth, heavy lifting, heredity, severe coughing, forcing during bowel movements.
- Another reason of event of hemorrhoids is the way of transferring the stool.
- Wrong habit of passing the stool like
- Not providing adequate time to pass stool - In this way the large intestine gets damaged while passing the fecal waste.
- This results in rupturing of veins and is therefore harmful to the tissues which can lead to hemorrhoids.
How to Get Rid of Hemorrhoids Naturally
How to Get Rid of Hemorrhoids - from http://www.hemorrhoid-talk.com - Yes, you can naturally get rid of hemorrhoids (aka haemorhhoids, piles), forever.
Lack of liquid intake - Within the daily diet lack in sufficient water makes your stool dried out and also hard which is the most prominent cause of hemroid.
Sudden Lifting of Heavy Weights
Hemorrhoids can also cause because of pulling weighty weights that put extra pressure on veins and cells. But this is not found among those who use heavy weights in routine rather. It affects greater level in order to those who are obese or overweight.
Heart and Liver diseases- When the blood is pooled in and around the pelvic system, the enlargement of the veins may lead to Hemroids.
Easy Treatments of Hemroid
Complete understanding of Hemorrhoids and its correct precautions can help in the prevention of hemorrhoids. Nevertheless, if it occurs, then there are some easy and efficient treatments of hemroids:
- Is significant to include additional fiber in your diet and to drink plenty of water each day.
- This will prevent constipation which causes damage to your bowel muscles and make hemroids worse.
- There are usually foods that tend to worsen hemroid signs.
- The most common are nuts, coffee, alcohol and hot and spicy food.
- If you notice another type of food making your hemorrhoids worse, abstain it for a few days and see if there is any positive result.
Use ice on the region for 10 minutes, follow with a warm, moist towel for 20 minutes to provide relief.
Other hemroids treatmeant involves rubber band ligation, sclerotherapy, infrared coagulation and surgical functioning.
- Will be highly recommended that DO NOT IGNORE HEMROIDS In the early STAGES!
- One need to ask the doctor and get medication as soon as possible.