Cure Hemorrhoids Naturally - Treating Hemorrhoids With Ginger, Olive Oil and Spinach
Hemorrhoids (also known as piles) are a very common ailment today that affects both women and men, both old and young. Hemorrhoids develop when the veins in the anal and rectal regions become varicosed. This may also be as a result of the difficulty in passing stools when a person is frequently constipated. There are other factors that contribute to the growth of hemorrhoids, like aging, frequent diarrhea and old age.
- Hemorrhoids are a very uncomfortable and painful problem, which is why those who have it are desperate for fast cures.
- The common symptoms consist of blood in stools, pain when trying to pass stools and itching in one's anal area.
Why You Can And Should Treat Hemorrhoids Using Things You'll Find In Your Kitchen?
Piles Hemorrhoids Natural Ayurvedic Home Remedies
Visit http://www.24remedy.com/hemorrhoids/hemorrhoid-treatment/ For Piles Hemorrhoids. Hemorrhoids (Piles) are commonly caused by straining while having ...
- Of course, you can always go to the doctor to ask for a number of medicated creams and pills to treat hemorrhoids.
- However, they are often very expensive and sometimes ineffective.
- Furthermore, remember that most medicines have side effects that you may have to deal with.
- You use the things that you would frequently find in your kitchen, you can save a lot of money.
- Did you know that you can actually treat hemorrhoids using items that you probably have at your house right now?
- There is no need for you to go out and buy fancy stuff that could cost hundreds of dollars.
- Try the safer, more natural choice as well as treat hemorrhoids yourself.
- There are no side effects to this home cure, which is not only cheap but very effective as well.
How to Make Use of Ginger, Olive Oil as Well as Spinach to Treat Hemorrhoids?
Ginger is One of the Best Available Treatments for Hemorrhoids
Here is how you can make your own all-natural hemorrhoid medicine that is both tasty and effective. Mix one half teaspoon of juice from a fresh ginger with a teaspoon of fresh mint juice and a teaspoon of fresh lime juice. Add a tablespoon of honey to make the potion taste better and take this everyday. You ought to see improvements in your hemorrhoids within two weeks.
Olive Oil and Spinach
Spinach is well known to have anti-oxidants, and is effective as an anti-inflammatory when it is combined with olive oil. Get three fresh spinach leaves and a tablespoon of olive oil. Dice the leaves as finely as you can and mix them well with olive oil. Stir the concoction until it acquires a paste-like texture.
Get a Latex Glove to Ensure that the Actual Hemorrhoids Won't Get Infected
Dip the tip of your finger in to the paste and carefully apply it on the hemorrhoids. Put the remaining spinach and olive oil paste into sterile gauze and put it for the anus, keeping it in place with bandage or plaster. Change the gauze whenever you feel that the paste is drying up.
You should carry on doing this until the inflammation of the hemorrhoids begins to desolve. You will see improvements in only one day; however, you should continue applying the spinach and olive oil bandage until the hemorrhoids completely dries up.