Find out the types of hemorrhoids surgeries available for
Most hemorrhoids can be cured with normal and natural treatments. However, if the hemorrhoid persists, doctors will usually recommend surgery to remove the hemorrhoid lump. Generally you will not have to go for surgery in order to cure yourself of hemorrhoids. If a case is severe and seems to be persistent then hemorrhoid surgery is highly recommended.
The Different Types of Hemorrhoid Surgeries are:
Clot Removal This can be a small type of outside hemorrhoids surgery and can even be done in the surgeon's office. The doctor will simply apply some anesthetic and then cut take away the clot out. The area are going to be tender for a while as the wound heals but the source of pain (the hemorrhoid) is going to be gone. Clot removal can be done with minimum minimal complications with a competent doctor and there is hardly any recovery time.
- Rubber Band Ligation This treatment is commonly used for prolapsed internal hemorrhoids.
- It is a simple treatment that can even be done in the particular doctor's business office without any special preparation.
The Treatment is a Simple One
A small rubber band will be positioned around the hemorrhoid. This will cut off the blood flow to the hemorrhoid, causing it to shrivel away. In the cases of multiple hemorrhoids, they are usually treated one at a time and also only one hemorrhoid is treated every month.
Sclerotherapy Sclerotheray is Also Known as Injection Therapy
In thisThis procedure form of procedure is used for curing small internal hemorrhoids. A hardening broker is injected into the hemorrhoids, causing a loss of flow. This will action will then lead to theshrivel the hemorrhoid shriveling.
- When compared to rubber band treatment, sclerotheraphy is better for multiple hemorrhoids as can it can be applied to multiple areas at once.
- However, it isn't as effective on larger hemorrhoids.
- Other complications may also occur, such as the development of sclerosed hemorrhoids.
- Nevertheless, these cases are rare.
- Infrared Coagulations This form of hemorrhoids surgery is used for smaller hemorrhoids (external or internal).
- Infrared light and electric current are used to burn off the hemorrhoids.
- This is achieved through aiming the infrared light at the bottom of the hemorrhoid, causing it to clot, after that shrivel and finally recede.
Top Five Ways on How to cure Hemorrhoids Hemorrhoid is no laughing matter and finding out how to cure hemorrhoids is a must for every person who suffers from it. A hemorrhoid is essentially a swelling that is seen in the anal area. This can also be said as an inflammation inside or outside...
The only complication to this surgery is that a fewsome people feel some pain during the treatment due to the temperature involved.
- Hemorrhoidectomy Hemorrhoidectomy is a form of laser surgery that is only used for the most severe cases of hemorrhoids cases.
- It is usually recommended for larger internal or external hemorrhoids that are extremely painful or itchy.
- During this procedure, the hemorrhoid is surgically removed under what about anesthesia ? usingwith either scalpels or laser.
- For this type of hemorrhoid surgery, you will usually need to be hospitalized and a recovery period will be necessary.
- The surgery recovery period typically lasts for about 3-10 days in the hospital and up in order to 4 weeks at home.
What Causes Hemorrhoids? The Top 4 Causes of Hemorrhoids [EXPLAINED]
Discover the The Only Holistic System That Will Show You How To Permanently Cure Your Hemorrhoids In 48 Hours, Guaranteed. CLICK HERE for more ...
Improperly done improperly, hemorrhoidectomy can cause lead to problems such as severe pain, heavy bleeding, scarring and also an the inability to pass motion.
About the author:Get the organic hemorrhoids treatment at http://www.hemorrhoids-help.com/