Help With Hemorrhoids
Most of us over the age of 30 have at some point in time suffered from hemorrhoids. They are one of the most common medical ailments suffered by both men and women. Usually 80%of those who suffer with hemorrhoids are able to handle them with over the counter preparations and a few lifestyle changes. For others who suffer with external hemorrhoids surgery may be needed.
- Internal hemorrhoids are usually indicator free.
- The most common symptom is blood seen covering the stool or on mouthwash.
- It is when these kinds of internal hemorrhoids prolapse to the outside of the anal sphincter that they become extremely painful and problematic.
- Depending on the severity of your hemorrhoids you may be able to obtain relief with the next methods: A sitz bath.
- Sit in a few inches of warm water for fifteen minutes two to three times a day.
- When you wipe do not use toilet paper, make use of a pad or cotton ball moistened with witch hazel.
- You can purchase pre moistened pads in the drug store.
- You can use an over the counter cream to help reduce the burning and itching.
- Do not use it over the time specified by the manufacturer.
Information on Hemorrhoids PainInformation on Hemorrhoids Pain. Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Set includes topical cream, homeopathic drops, and herbal supplement, created to help target the source of hemorrhoids. Calmovil's ingredients have been used safely for hundreds of years to support good blood circulation, helping in reducing swelling and support healthy hemorrhoid veins. Improving blood flow, lowering inflammation and supporting healthy veins has been proven to ease the symptoms related to piles.
More about This Product »
Some Hemorrhoids Should be Treated Surgically
There are several ways this is done. The first is a rubber band ligation where a group is placed around the hemorrhoid to stop the blood flow to it. The actual hemorrhoid withers away within a few days. Sclerotherapy is when a chemical solution is shot to shrink the hemorrhoid. Hemorrhoidectomy, where the hemorrhoid is surgically removed is generally used in severe cases.
- Other more long lasting measures to help you prevent a recurrence of hemorrhoids are you can eat a lot more fiber.
- Take a fiber supplement on a daily basis.
- Drink lots of water to help keep your stools gentle.
- Do not put off your urge to have a bowel movement.
- Usually do not sit for long periods of time on the toilet.
Anal Cancer Vs Haemorrhoids - Bleeding, Swelling Differences of Anal Cancer and Haemorrhoids
But may also be caused by less serious conditions such as hemorrhoids. Colon cancer and how to know the difference stopcoloncancernow hemorrhoids vs ...
Please Understand that Any Rectal Bleeding Should be Evaluated by a Physician.
About the author:This article courtesy of http://www.hemorrhoid-help.net.