Hemorrhoid Causes - Why Do Hemorrhoids Occur?
Anybody can be a victim of hemorrhoids and you can be a likely target. Hemorrhoid causes and symptoms have brought major anxiety and discomfort to numerous for generations. It occurs approximately in 1 out of 20 people in the United States alone. And close to Fifty percent of the total world population will allow us some form of hemorrhoids by the age 50. This is because we become more at risk of this condition as we age.
Hemorrhoid is an abnormal condition in which the veins around the anus or even lower rectum swell up. This condition can be very painful to the patient and brings physical and emotional stress. Many people who are suffering from this disease are suffering in privatenot able to freely open up to consult a physician because they feel embarrassed about it.
What are Usually Hemorrhoid Causes?
There many contributing factors as to why our hemorrhoidal vessels get inflamed. Some of these are:
When you are having problems moving your bowel, you will have the tendency to strain. Straining is one of the major hemorrhoid causes. It increases pressure in the rectum. When pressure is actually increased in that part of the body, the veins are stressed out, hence, the swelling occurs.
- Obesity - Being overweight positions a lot of health problems including the growth of hemorrhoids.
- When you are constantly carrying around with you excess fat, there is added pressure in the pelvic area.
- This is the reason why pregnant women are also prone to hemorrhoids.
- When you sit, the pressure as well as all that weight in the body is pressed down inside the pelvic area and this puts pressure on the pelvis.
Hypertension - This is one of the hemorrhoid causes that do not get mentioned a lot but is also a major contributing factor to the onset of hemorrhoids. Hypertension or High Blood Pressure is a condition where blood pressure in the veins and arteries are elevated. These veins, particularly the portal vein and also vena cava are usually connected to the rectal wall where the rectal veins are. In the occurrence of an increased in blood pressure, the sudden flow of blood to the veins cause inflammation.
Pregnancy and Childbirth
Pregnancy constitutes a woman prone to hemorrhoids as well as varicose veins in the hip and legs. Aside from the extra weight of the baby in the womb, the growing uterus also puts pressure in the pelvic veins. This pressure results to the slow return of blood from the lower body allowing the blood vessels in order to dilate or increase the size of. Other hemorrhoid causes associated with pregnancy are constipation and also increase in hormone progesterone.
Bleeding Internal Hemorrhoids - How To Stop It!
http://4betterhealth.info/go/bleedingexthemo/◅◅ Click on the left to know how to get rid of hemorrhoids. Bleeding Internal Hemorrhoids : How to cure it?
- Low Fiber - When you have insufficient amount of fiber in the body, you are prone to constipation.
- Fiber prevents stools from turning into too dried out.
- It acts like a lubricating gel that makes stools smooth and easy to pass.
Irregular Bowel Movement - When you have poor toilet habit or when you wait for hours to be able to defecate even when you felt the impulse to do so, this habit hardens your stools and may cause bowel problems.
- These are only some of the common hemorrhoid causes.
- Once you understand what is causing your own hemorrhoids to develop, you will know the right ways and ways of treating them.
Learn How to Cure Internal Hemorrhoids
Find out what causes hemorrhoids and learn natural ways to solve hemorrhoids.