Hemorrhoids and Yoga: Poses and Exercises
Traditional hemorrhoid treatments include increasing oral fluid intake to improve hydration, fiber intake to provide the stool's solid structure, NSAID pain killers, hemorrhoids cushions, hemorrhoids herbs, hemorrhoids ointments, creams and pills. Surgical procedure will be the final resort; it is undertaken when other measures do not work well with a patient.
Aside from these treatments, some patients also incorporate yoga poses and exercises.
Poses and Exercises: How Yoga Exercise Helps
Yoga poses and exercises can only relieve pain and swelling of the vascular structures in the anal sphincter. They cannot help cure hemorrhoids. There are specific yoga poses and exercises that help lessen pressure and lower temperatures around the anal region. It is said that these poses and exercises can also help reduce inflammation so that one can sleep, stroll and sit comfortably.
The following yoga poses and exercises are also recommended for managing diabetic patients.
Specific Poses and Exercises
Here, all of us explain three yoga exercises.
This exercise is believed to be able to improve circulation, which is a necessary precursor to healing. Through blood circulation, the cells obtain nutrients and the immune system's defense mechanism is activated.
- This exercise is also helpful in decreasing edema.
- Research has also found that through this exercise the pituitary as well as the pineal glands are strenuously activated.
Place a Yoga Mat on the Floor as Well as Kneel on It
With head on the mat, place your forearms also on the floor but next to the mat. With one big push, carry your legs up towards the ceiling. Make the legs and spinal column as straight as possible. Stay in it as long as you can hold. Repeat these steps over and over until you feel blood rushing to every part of the body.
- At first you need your forearms to support your entire weight.
- In time, you'll be able to do it without the help of forearms pushing on the floor.
The Candle Pose
This one has been proven in order to improve the defense work of the immune system, as well as enhance the function of the thyroid and the parathyroid glands. Fold a couple of blankets on the yoga mat and put it under your back, while lying together with your eyes on the ceiling and with your head and neck on the yoga mat.
- Lift the middle part of your from the floor until your legs are pointed to the ceiling.
- Squeeze your stomach tight so that the toes and your back are perpendicular to the floor.
- Stay in this position for as long as you can.
The Fish Pose
The Seafood pose gives the same benefits of Candle Pose except that it is able to reduce swelling a lot better. This also has the capacity to ease tension on the neck and also at the shoulders.
Lie on Your Back and With Arms At Sides
Lift your chest " up " with the force coming from your arms, thighs and head. Then lift your head by extending your neck closer to the chest. Remain in this position for about 30 seconds. If you can, you may extend this time. You may do this pose with the hips bent or not.
- Many people have found these exercises beneficial not only with regard to hemorrhoids condition but also for other diseases as well.
- One already mentioned here is diabetes.
- There are reports claiming that yoga exercises can also help in treating cancer and also various gastrointestinal illnesses.
For more info on hemorrhoids, yoga presents and exercises please visit http://how-to-cure-hemorrhoids-fast.blogspot.com and http://how-to-get-rid-of-hemorrhoids-at-home.blogspot.com.
For France visit http://traiter-les-hemorroides-naturellement.blogspot.com and http://hemorroide-faits-traitements.blogspot.com.
For Spanish check out http://tratamiento-de-las-hemorroides.blogspot.com Regarding Italian visit http://come-curare-emorroidi-modo-naturale.blogspot.com.
For German Visit Http://Hamorrhoiden-Behandlung-Hausmittel.Blogspot.Com
For Portuguese visit http://como-curar-hemorroida-naturalmente.blogspot.com.
How I Got Rid of My External Hemorrhoid
Hey, guys, I had on earlier and this is how I got rid of mine! Hopefully, this will help you if you have one, too. :)