Newest Cure For Hemorrhoid: Cure Hemorrhoids By Treating The Root Cause
The newest cures for hemorrhoid problems flood the internet with the latest creams, pharmaceuticals as well as non-surgical and surgical procedures. Recent research has found that a high fiber diet as well as natural methods prevent and handle many mild to moderate hemorrhoids. When the hemorrhoids do not disappear or are very large, it may be necessary to seek medical treatment.
Constipation is the Most Common Cause of Hemorrhoids
Reducing constipation addresses the root of the problem and is the most important aspect of treatment. Drinking plenty of water and eating a fiber rich diet of fresh fruit of vegetables will alleviate constipation. Fiber also softens the stools, reducing pain and bleeding of hemorrhoids. For more stubborn constipation, taking a natural fiber supplement, such as psyllum husk powder, is an excellent addition. When taking fiber supplements, it is essential to drink 8 to 10 ounces of water per day.
- The following natural remedies may help reduce in size the hemorrhoids and alleviate symptoms.
- Soothe the irritated areas with 15-minute warm sitz baths.
- Use warm damp towels to the area a few times a day for added benefit.
- Witch hazel, applied with a sterile and clean cotton ball, will soothe and cool the affected areas.
- Aloe Vera may also be applied to calm and heal the tissues of the rectum.
- For more serious cases, a combination of natural and procedures may be necessary.
- One non-surgical medical method is currently popular is a fixative procedure, which cuts off the blood supply to the hemorrhoids.
- The scar tissue after the treatment helps prevent re-occurrences.
Anax RX Natural Hemorrhoid Cure Shrinks Hemorrhoids Fast
Anax Hemorrhoid cream uses the power of hot peppers to instantly relieve itching, pain and swelling. Capsaicin, the active ingredient in hot peppers is proven to ...
Fixative Procedures Include Rubber Band Ligation, Lasers or Perhaps Heat
During rubber band ligation, the physician jewelry small rubber bands around the base of the affected areas in order to cut off circulation. Due to lack of blood supply, the hemorrhoids fall off in a few days after treatment. Following a method there is usually several hemorrhaging and discomfort for about four days. Coagulation uses laser or heat to be able to shore up and shrink the hemorrhoids. Coagulation has a higher percentage of re-occurrence than rubber band ligation.
The Problem is Severe Surgery May be Necessary
However, it is certainly worth trying natural and non-surgical methods before invasive surgery. Regardless of the treatment, a high fiber diet and plenty of water should always be part of the treatment plan. Consult a health care practitioner to rule out other causes of symptoms.
- Discover how you can cure hemorrhoids safely in Two days.
- VisitNatural Hemorrhoid Cure to find out how.