The Three Causes of Bleeding Hemorrhoids
Almost everyone will worry once they experience bleeding hemorrhoids since it is not normal for the body to bleed in the rectal region. Many people may also misread that the blood came from the bar stool itself. This may not be the case for those who are knowledgeable with hemorrhoids but it usually happens to those people who are experiencing this problem for the first time. Many people will often disregard non-bleeding hemorrhoid but once it bleeds, they know that something worse had happened.
- The bleeding is usually the bring about that will prompt an individual to consult a doctor no matter how embarrassing it is for them to do so.
- This will be the best thing that a person can do since a doctor will be able to explain what type of hemorrhoids has affected the person.
- Nonetheless, having background knowledge about this problem can really help the person affected understand what the doctor is actually saying.
- Bleeding hemorrhoids are common for every type of hemorrhoids.
- The bleeding usually occurs due to scratching, constipation and weakened tissues.
Itchiness will always be part of experiencing hemorrhoids. The uncomfortable itch is most of the time intolerable for people and this is why they may scratch the affected area. The act of scratching is usually enough for the swollen skin in order to rupture and break. Once the skin breaks, bright red blood will leak. The bright red color indicates that the blood loss can occur in the blood vessels rather than the veins. On the other hand, a dark colored blood stain is commonly associated with the problematic veins and this can mean that the bleeding is not caused by the hemorrhoids but by something else.
Constipation is usually related to hard stools which makes it difficult for people to relieve themselves. The difficulty in removing the stool will cause the lobby of the stool to experience more stress. The hard stool will also cause the existing hemorrhoid to get bigger more since it can push or press the actual hemorrhoid into the skin or the wall of the canal. When the enlarged blood vessel experiences this kind of contact, additional pressure may also be experienced and this makes the skin bleed. This can be easily compared to a pimple on the face. The pimple won't bleed and pus won't ooze out for so long as it is left alone. But once the person tries to squeeze it, the skin will give in to the pressure building up within it. The same logic also applies to hemorrhoids.
Pregnant women and fat people usually have weakened tissues along their rectal area. The extra weight they are carrying will also add up to the pressure building up in the hemorrhoids. As soon as this pressure will become too much, the particular hemorrhoid will surely bleed. Besides, the tissues are already weakened prior to the formation of hemorrhoids because of their weight issues.
- Bleeding hemorrhoids are usually recognized from the tissue paper used in cleaning the rectal area during bowel movement.
- However, the bleeding is not always due to the hemorrhoids.
- This is one of the reasons why people should consult their doctors once bleeding occurs since it may be a symptom of another type of health ailment.
To learn more on bleeding hemorrhoids please visit http://how-to-cure-hemorrhoids-fast.blogspot.com and http://how-to-get-rid-of-hemorrhoids-at-home.blogspot.com.
For This particular language visit http://traiter-les-hemorroides-naturellement.blogspot.com and also http://hemorroide-faits-traitements.blogspot.com.
How Hemorrhoids Affect Bowel Movements Medical Course
For Educational Use Only - Fair Use - Gastroenterologist and author of the best-selling books What s Your Poo Telling You and What s My Pee Telling Me Dr.
For Spanish visit http://tratamiento-de-las-hemorroides.blogspot.com With regard to Italian visit http://come-curare-emorroidi-modo-naturale.blogspot.com.
For German Check Out Http://Hamorrhoiden-Behandlung-Hausmittel.Blogspot.Com
For Portuguese visit http://como-curar-hemorroida-naturalmente.blogspot.com.