Treat Hemorrhoid - 5 Safe Treatments for Embarrassing Hemorrhoids
Most hemorrhoid patients would agree that this condition can cause a lot of embarrassment and anxiety. Patients suffering from the disease always felt like they carry around with them a scarlet letter and have to deal with the disease discreetly. It is no surprise that many hemorrhoid patients are eager to find methods to treat hemorrhoid quickly.
You Have Been a Hemorrhoid Victim for a Long Time, You are Not Alone
Hemorrhoids are very common. It affects Tens of millions of Americans and about 45 percent of the world's population has experienced it before reaching the age of 50. Hemorrhoid patients are no strangers to the recurring feeling of anal pain and irritation, difficult bowel movement and also lumps in anus. One of the most rampant case of hemorrhoids is external hemorrhoids. They manifest by means of painful lumps in the outer anus.
- To treat hemorrhoid, it's important to choose safe and natural methods and do away with chemicals and medicinal drugs as much as possible.
- A few of the safe methods to treat hemorrhoid are:
Hemorrhoids Treatment, How to Get Rid of Hemorrhoids, Home Remedies for Hemorrhoids, How to Treat
Hemorrhoids Treatment: These are *All the Real Proven Ways to Get Rid of Hemorrhoids You Actually Need to Know Right Now Today... 1. 0:18 How to Get Rid ...
Hemorrhoids aggravate in dirty atmosphere. Make it a habit to keep your anus clean and dry all the time. After defecating, gently rinse your own anus with warm water and soap. Wipe it gently with a wet wipe or moist material. Make sure that it has completely dried. Moist areas motivate bacteria to thrive.
- Cream - A medicated lotion may come in handy to relieve the symptoms of hemorrhoids.
- It may not make the problem go away permanently; however, it will ease the pain and irritation associated with the condition.
- A good hemorrhoid cream that has natural ingredients may be the witch hazel.
- Diet - A most proven way to treat hemorrhoid is a simple change in your diet.
- Incorporate foods high in fiber in any occasion.
- Soluble fiber aids in the softening of stools thus creating bowel movement easier with less stress.
- Straining can aggravate signs and symptoms as well as may cause anal lumps to bleed.
- Some foods that have more fiber content are nuts, whole grains, cereals, fruits and vegetables.
- Some of the vegetables that are rich in fiber are carrots, broccoli, corn and asparagus.
- You can also take fiber supplements if you feel you are not eating enough fibrous foods.
Water and Fluids Therapy
There is no better way to treat hemorrhoid than ample supply of fluids in the body. Fluids help things in the digestive system to move smoothly and cleanse the colon. Keep an average of 8 glasses of water everyday. You can also drink healthful beverages just like fiber juices. Additionally, there are powders that can be mixed with your water and are safe in order to drink a few times a day.
Hot and Cold Compresses
It is a known fact that hemorrhoids are painful, irritating and uncomfortable. A sitz bath or warm water remedy can help ease the pain in hemorrhoids. Fill a tub with warm water and sit on it for 15 to be able to Twenty minutes to soak your pelvic region. The warm water will help cleanse the anus as well as ease itching. The same soothing effect can be distributed by a cold reduce. Gently place an ice pack on the sore spot to relieve symptoms.
- Treating hemorrhoids is basically a matter of personal choices.
- It depends on your ability and determination in order to abhor bad health habits and embrace a healthier lifestyle.
Learn How to Heal Internal Hemorrhoids
Find the safe and natural solutions to cure hemorrhoids.